Nevrona offline?
Fritz Franz
2008-06-04 22:07:59 UTC
Hello!

Since yesterday I can't reach neighter www.nevrona.com nor news.nevrona.com
(what is the same IP-Adress). Anybody kows what's going on?

Thanks, Fritz
Nevrona Support
2008-06-04 22:40:02 UTC
Since yesterday I can't reach either www.nevrona.com nor news.nevrona.com (what is the same IP-Adress). Anybody kows what's going on?
Hi Fritz,

Yes, we are down right now. Our server got corrupted and the "windows rescue mode" is broken. The admin folks are working on getting that part going again. In the meantime, we are working on getting a new server up and running. All data is saved, just have to get the server(s) running. We do not have an estimate on how long right now, but we are pushing everyone as hard as we can to get back up and running.
--
Tech Support
***@nevrona.com
Klaus Edelmann
2008-06-06 08:13:19 UTC
Post by Nevrona Support
Yes, we are down right now.
Post by Nevrona Support
--
Tech Support
Thanks for your quick reply!

Regards,

Fritz
Ulrich Begemann
2008-06-10 18:49:37 UTC
Are you still offline? I need the answer/tip for the "Changing text
component left value"-Thread.

hopefull...

Ulrich