Reporting project does not exist.
mark horrocks
2008-05-22 05:03:05 UTC
I have written my first Delphi 7 app using Rave reports. It works fine on m
development workstation but my client reports "Reporting project does not
exist:.

What are the deployment requirements for Rave? I tyhought there weren't any?

Mark Horrocks
Thomas Pfister
2008-05-22 06:38:25 UTC
Mark,

looks into the property "ProjectFile" on your TRvProject-component. If you
choose it with the opendialog Rave will store
the complete folder information. e.g. I use "e:\develop\applicationXY\reportfile.rav"
and this is completly stored in the property. Your
user will have installed the rave-file on another location I think....
I work with the ExtractFilePath(Applicationname) + .rav-file
on create the form with the RvProject-file, then it works on designtime.....

:-) Thomas Pfister

This mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons