Rave Report as BMP
Sandeep Chandra
2008-04-08 00:30:11 UTC
Hi

Is it possible to store Rave report output as a BMP?

Regards

Sandeep
http://www.fjfresh.com
support
2008-04-08 01:36:55 UTC
Post by Sandeep Chandra
Is it possible to store Rave report output as a BMP?
Sure, at least it is if you have one of the later versions of Rave Reports.
The latest version can save it as a PDF, HTML, RTF, TEXT, BMP, WMF or JPG.
--
Support
Nevrona Designs
Sandeep Chandra
2008-04-08 02:21:17 UTC
Post by support
Sure, at least it is if you have one of the later versions of Rave
Reports. The latest version can save it as a PDF, HTML, RTF, TEXT, BMP,
WMF or JPG.
I have V 6.5.2 is it possible in this version? Is there any other way it
can be done because an upgrade at this point is out of question as for a
while we are deploying our apps.

Regards

Sandeep
http://www.fjfresh.com
support
2008-04-08 03:30:48 UTC
Post by Sandeep Chandra
Post by support
Sure, at least it is if you have one of the later versions of Rave
Reports. The latest version can save it as a PDF, HTML, RTF,
TEXT, BMP, WMF or JPG.
I have V 6.5.2 is it possible in this version? Is there any other way
it can be done because an upgrade at this point is out of question
as for a while we are deploying our apps.
Sorry, but I do not have access to a system with a Rave BE versions on it
right now (not at the office). Start Delphi, look at the Rave tab and look
for the Render components (sort of in the middle). If you see a BMP render
component, great, drop it on your form and re-compile.

Otherwise, I really do not have a simple answer. The only other options all
involve things that I believe you would consider "more involved" than a Rave
upgrade. One would be to go to a system with Delphi 2007 on it which has
Rave 7.5.x on it. The other option would be to look at one of the Gnostice
products (like eDocEngine).
--
Support
Nevrona Designs