Dynamic region
EPO
2008-07-18 12:07:47 UTC
It is the first time that I create a report with Rave Report BE. How can I do to have a dynamic height region inside other DataText/Text fields. The region contains a databand that can have two data pages or only one data line. I want to have the components following the region to be pushed bottom inside the report and not each page replicated with the region updated with the data.
Thanks a lot,

Eddy
Brussels
Trevor Keegan
2008-07-19 07:44:58 UTC

Depending on exactly what you want to do, you should look at either
coding/scripting or you can look at using the DataMirrors.

Regards
Trevor Keegan