Set BitMap Image dynamically without fileLink
Michel Sugimoto
2008-07-16 19:57:17 UTC
Guys,

I need to show a bitmap stored in a blob field in a TRaveBitmap.

My Report is maked, and I create my images at runtime.

I tried this (but I give a memory read error):

{BEGIN}
MyStream := ibsql.CreateBlobStream(
pbIBSelMascaraItem.FieldByName('image'), bmRead );

pbRaveImage.Image.LoadFromStream(MyStream);
{END}

How I get the image from database, I can't use the solution showed in
tips and tricks number 92.
http://www.nevrona.com/Products/RaveReports/TipsTricks/TipsRaveGeneral/Tip092DynamicBitmapsinReport/tabid/156/Default.aspx

I search at google, and find this solutions, but it is not applied to me.

THIS SOLUTION USE TBASEREPORT, BUT I CAN'T TAKE THIS VALUE... I THINK
THAT THIS IS ONLY FOR CODE BASE REPORTS.
http://dn.codegear.com/article/30329

Some body knew how I put this imagem from db in TRaveImage? Solve the
first error or another way?

Thanks!
Trevor Keegan
2008-07-19 07:47:18 UTC
Hello Michel,

I am not sure that I understand what your problem is. RAVE alreay has an
Bitmap component that has a DaaView + Field that you can use to read
directly from any DataSet.

Regards
Trevor Keegan